www.ForumViaggiare.com

Links Sponsorizzati

Torna indietro   www.ForumViaggiare.com > International Forums - In english > Travelling in Europe

Tags:

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Cerca in questa discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 18-07-2013, 20.04.14
lornewalton@gmail.com

Predefinito Re: The train in Spain is faster than the plane

Apologies for piggy-backing onto this thread. I am logged in, but can't find a "Post New Topic" button!

Plans are to travel by train in September, Barcelona-San Sebastian-Madrid-Barcelona over a span of 12 days. I think I've already figured out that booking individual tickets is cheaper than the Eurail-Spain pass.

But each of those three journeys will need a reservation. Can someone advise as to how much lead time I should allow for those bookings?

I have called the Canadian agent for Eurail, and was told that their access to booking various departure times is limited. Is it safe to reserve just 2-3 days before one's planned departure?

Thanks.
Rispondi citando Condividi su facebook
Links Sponsorizzati
Advertisement
lornewalton@gmail.com

Apologies for piggy-backing onto this thread. I am logged in, but can't find a "Post New Topic" button!

Plans are to travel by train in September, Barcelona-San Sebastian-Madrid-Barcelona over a span of 12 days. I think I've already figured out that booking individual tickets is cheaper than the Eurail-Spain pass.

But each of those three journeys will need a reservation. Can someone advise as to how much lead time I should allow for those bookings?

I have called the Canadian agent for Eurail, and was told that their access to booking various departure times is limited. Is it safe to reserve just 2-3 days before one's planned departure?

Thanks.
lornewalton@gmail.com

Thanks.
Vecchio 19-07-2013, 03.00.13
Irwell

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), [email]lornewalton@gmail.com[/email] wrote:
[color=blue]
> Apologies for piggy-backing onto this thread. I am logged in, but can't find a "Post New Topic" button!
>
> Plans are to travel by train in September, Barcelona-San Sebastian-Madrid-Barcelona over a span of 12 days. I think I've already figured out that booking individual tickets is cheaper than the Eurail-Spain pass.
>
> But each of those three journeys will need a reservation. Can someone advise as to how much lead time I should allow for those bookings?
>
> I have called the Canadian agent for Eurail, and was told that their access to booking various departure times is limited. Is it safe to reserve just 2-3 days before one's planned departure?
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Spain also has comfortable long distance busses.
Irwell

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), [email]lornewalton@gmail.com[/email] wrote:
[color=blue]
> Apologies for piggy-backing onto this thread. I am logged in, but can't find a "Post New Topic" button!
>
> Plans are to travel by train in September, Barcelona-San Sebastian-Madrid-Barcelona over a span of 12 days. I think I've already figured out that booking individual tickets is cheaper than the Eurail-Spain pass.
>
> But each of those three journeys will need a reservation. Can someone advise as to how much lead time I should allow for those bookings?
>
> I have called the Canadian agent for Eurail, and was told that their access to booking various departure times is limited. Is it safe to reserve just 2-3 days before one's planned departure?
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Irwell

[color=blue]
>
>
>
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Irwell

[color=blue]
>
>
>
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Irwell

[color=blue]
>
>
>
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Irwell

[color=blue]
>
>
>
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Irwell

[color=blue]
>
>
>
>
> Thanks.[/color]

Links Sponsorizzati
Advertisement
Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Cerca in questa discussione
Cerca in questa discussione:

Ricerca avanzata
Modalità visualizzazione