www.ForumViaggiare.com

www.ForumViaggiare.com (http://www.forumviaggiare.com/index.php)
-   Travelling in Europe (http://www.forumviaggiare.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   escape (http://www.forumviaggiare.com/showthread.php?t=1638857)

Martin 07-11-2014 10.50.30

Re: escape
 
On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
<evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
[color=blue]
>
>
>Martin wrote:[color=green]
>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>> wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
>>> strike me as more rational there.[/color]
>>
>> Only because you don't live in Germany.[/color]
>
>That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.[/color]

Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
[color=blue]
> (Although the sheer triumph of the wealthy 1% over us ordinary
>middle-class Americans is hardly encouraging, here.)[/color]
--

Martin in Zuid Holland




Tom P 07-11-2014 17.29.16

Re: escape
 
On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:[color=blue]
> On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> <evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
>[color=green]
>>
>>
>> Martin wrote:[color=darkred]
>>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
>>>> strike me as more rational there.
>>>
>>> Only because you don't live in Germany.[/color]
>>
>> That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.[/color]
>
> Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
>[/color]

What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate
of life last week in two minutes flat, plus one minute to find a parking
spot near the office.

[color=blue][color=green]
>> (Although the sheer triumph of the wealthy 1% over us ordinary
>> middle-class Americans is hardly encouraging, here.)[/color][/color]


tim..... 07-11-2014 20.27.05

Re: escape
 

"Tom P" <werotizy@freent.dd> wrote in message
news:cc4aarF40mrU1@mid.individual.net...[color=blue]
> On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:[color=green]
>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
>> <evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>>
>>>
>>> Martin wrote:
>>>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
>>>> <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany.
>>>>> Politics
>>>>> strike me as more rational there.
>>>>
>>>> Only because you don't live in Germany.
>>>
>>> That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.[/color]
>>
>> Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
>>[/color]
>
> What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
> local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate of
> life last week in two minutes flat,[/color]

It's gotten a lot better since they were told (along with several other EU
countries) that they had to stop treating other EU nationals registering to
"live" the same way that they treat the Turks

tim




tim..... 07-11-2014 20.30.21

Re: escape
 

"Alfred Molon" <alfred_molon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.2ec5d3b26af0d0f598cc37@news.supernews.com...[color=blue]
> In article <poldy-94E11F.18385105112014@88-209-239-213.giganet.hu>,
> poldy says...[color=green]
>> Germans are preventing the ECB from easing, which would help the entire
>> EU, because they don't like the idea of helping the latin nations.[/color]
>
> Feel free to donate your savings to the latin nations :-)
>
> BTW, Cameron is refusing to pay the 2 billion the UK owes the EU.[/color]

he's just blustering for the UK press

tim




terrable 08-11-2014 00.59.53

Re: escape
 

"Erilar" <drache@chibardun.netinvalid> wrote in message
news:m3e0h6$6k0$2@dont-email.me...[color=blue]
> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
> strike me as more rational there.
>[/color]

Do you read the daily German news ?

More rational ?

A country with multiple groups of radical leftists, neo-nazis and other
wackos.

A country with multiday riots.

Hundreds of Salafis and Kurds fight in the streets.

Thousands of Salafis and football hooligans/neo-nazis fight in the streets.

Nein danke !




Martin 08-11-2014 10.16.40

Re: escape
 
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:29:16 +0100, Tom P <werotizy@freent.dd> wrote:
[color=blue]
>On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:[color=green]
>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
>> <evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>>
>>>
>>> Martin wrote:
>>>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
>>>>> strike me as more rational there.
>>>>
>>>> Only because you don't live in Germany.
>>>
>>> That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.[/color]
>>
>> Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
>>[/color]
>
>What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
>local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate
>of life last week in two minutes flat, plus one minute to find a parking
>spot near the office.[/color]

A certificate of life?
--

Martin in Zuid Holland




Alfred Molon 08-11-2014 12.11.07

Re: escape
 
In article <13d7w.684627$w82.27746@fx21.iad>, terrable says...[color=blue]
> A country with multiple groups of radical leftists, neo-nazis and other
> wackos.
>
> A country with multiday riots.
>
> Hundreds of Salafis and Kurds fight in the streets.
>
> Thousands of Salafis and football hooligans/neo-nazis fight in the streets.[/color]

Applicable to so many countries...
--
Alfred Molon
[url]http://www.molon.de[/url] - Photos of Asia, Africa and Europe

tim..... 08-11-2014 13.53.36

Re: escape
 

"Martin" <me@address.invalid> wrote in message
news:jqnr5ahsskgq4lfg19tlpfct999ebiguvg@4ax.com...[color=blue]
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:29:16 +0100, Tom P <werotizy@freent.dd> wrote:
>[color=green]
>>On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:[color=darkred]
>>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
>>> <evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Martin wrote:
>>>>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
>>>>> <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany.
>>>>>> Politics
>>>>>> strike me as more rational there.
>>>>>
>>>>> Only because you don't live in Germany.
>>>>
>>>> That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.
>>>
>>> Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
>>>[/color]
>>
>>What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
>>local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate
>>of life last week in two minutes flat, plus one minute to find a parking
>>spot near the office.[/color]
>
> A certificate of life?[/color]

You not come across this translation for "residency registration"

The Italian "form" also translates as "permission to live" if you do it
literally

tim



Erilar 08-11-2014 20.15.17

Re: escape
 
Martin <me@address.invalid> wrote:[color=blue]
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:29:16 +0100, Tom P <werotizy@freent.dd> wrote:
>[color=green]
>> On 07.11.2014 10:50, Martin wrote:[color=darkred]
>>> On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:18:32 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
>>> <evgmsop@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Martin wrote:
>>>>> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:15:34 +0000 (UTC), Erilar <drache@chibardun.netinvalid>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
>>>>>> strike me as more rational there.
>>>>>
>>>>> Only because you don't live in Germany.
>>>>
>>>> That's probably true - I've read about neo-nazis being on the increase.
>>>
>>> Not forgetting all the petty local officialdom.
>>>[/color]
>>
>> What kind of petty local officialdom are you thinking of? I find the
>> local officials to be extremely fast and efficient. I got a certificate
>> of life last week in two minutes flat, plus one minute to find a parking
>> spot near the office.[/color]
>
> A certificate of life?[/color]

You're allowed to live in this country, but often not allowed to vote.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Erilar 08-11-2014 20.15.17

Re: escape
 
"terrable" <terrable@terrable.net> wrote:[color=blue]
> "Erilar" <drache@chibardun.netinvalid> wrote in message
> news:m3e0h6$6k0$2@dont-email.me...[color=green]
>> The election results are in. i really want to move to Germany. Politics
>> strike me as more rational there.
>>[/color]
>
> Do you read the daily German news ?
>
> More rational ?
>
> A country with multiple groups of radical leftists, neo-nazis and other
> wackos.[/color]

At least they aren't paralyzing the government like our right-wing wackos.[color=blue]
>
> A country with multiday riots.[/color]

Have you noticed a lack of riots in this country as well?[color=blue]
>
> Hundreds of Salafis and Kurds fight in the streets.[/color]

Different groups here. Cops with military equipment against unarmed
civilians.[color=blue]
>
> Thousands of Salafis and football hooligans/neo-nazis fight in the streets.[/color]

See above.[color=blue]
>
> Nein danke ![/color]


--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad


Tutti gli orari sono GMT +2. Adesso sono le 00.18.50.

Basato su: vBulletin versione 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Traduzione italiana a cura di: Downloadgratuito.net
www.ForumViaggiare.com
Ad Management by RedTyger